Friday, April 11, 2008

Censored?

I think ImageShack, the free image-hosting company I use for the image links on my blogs, has removed the version of the latest Green Parent magazine cover I put there. This one:

green-parent.jpg


... because I noticed this morning that all my many other ImageShack images were fine, but that one had inexplicably gone missing! I've had to host it elsewhere instead and change all my pages accordingly.

I wonder if they'll also censor this copy of a picture of Covent Garden Market, painted by George Scharf in 1825. If it mysteriously disappears in the next few days, we'll know that they have ;-)

censored?

3 Comments:

Blogger Pete Darby said...

I have been sent on behalf of TEH INTERNETS to say OMFGWTF 8008135 ?!?!??!111ONE!

The deep, deep stupidity of internet companies never fails...

Be sure you never show a picture of an unclad ankle, it may arouse!

April 11, 2008 at 5:02 PM  
Blogger Gill said...

ROFL! I might be wrong, but isn't it weird that all the other images hosted with them are fine and that one seems to have been removed?

April 11, 2008 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger Gill said...

Tom thinks it must be someone who's seen the image on my blogs and reported it! Amazing...

April 11, 2008 at 6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home